Re: [OM] Which is the best of the XAs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is the best of the XAs ?
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 23:47:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/98 6:05:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Don't forget to ask your wife what SHE wants :)>

she would prefer a fully auto

But I hesitate for a few reasons:
 1. I'd like her to learn more about photography,
 2. She has managed some successful shots with my OM-10 with
 or without flash, but focussing is always the big problem.
 3. I'd like to have one
 I know a high end AF P&S would make us both happy,
 Shawn & Janis Wright >>

Hi Shawn,
I think maybe you can start building a kitchen onto you DOG HOUSE, if you do
not buy her - "Her" AF P&S.  Then maybe she can give you, "Your" XA.
BW
PS;  Ref #1 above - a wise man once said "The student must be ready!  Before
the teacher can appear!"