Re: [OM] Not Good Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Not Good Zuikos
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 07:50:47 -0700
John;

You know, it was an SC.  I now have an MC version that came in a package that I
bought.  I'll add it to my tests if time allows. I would be most gratified if
it tests as good as you say.  I purchased the 50/1.2 with nite/star shots in
mind and was very disappointed in it.  However, I am still glad I kept it as it
may be the sharpest lens I have once you stop it down to 5.6 or 8.

george