Re: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8
From: "Marco" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:05:43 +0200
At last one lens I have! ;-)

It is a fine lens. An Italian magazine tested it when... we were younger...
and it turned out far better than Nikkor 105 2.5 and pair, more or less, to
its Minolta cousin. Its performance is best at central f/ (from 5.6 to 11)
and on the centre of the image too. I have been using it a lot as a
travel/portrait lens for many years.

the gain in speed will be real, but maybe a bit less than one full stop
(frontal lense more or less equals to 75-150), but you will obtain lightness
and compactness too.

Marco