[OM] XA question

Subject: [OM] XA question
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:55:48 -0400
Picked up an XA + A16 the other day. Love its sound, or rather, the
lack of it, the F2.8 Zuiko, and its feature to influence aperture (and
thereby shutter speed), options found nowadays only in high-end P&S's.
Makes me forget my wants for a Konica Hexar Black (silent mode...)
which is prized at least 3 times higher.
There is one thing on this camera where I'm sure if this is a bug or an
unwanted feature: the rewind button on the bottom doesn't stay in
position, so it must be pushed down continuesly during rewinding. If
this is a bug, can it be easily fixed? I do have, of course, warrenty.
No less than one year.

OM content: the 4Ti with Vivitar Series I 28-90 F2.8-3.5 is still
favourite, but is hated by theatre lovers. Too noisy. Hence the XA. If
only there would be a XA with an 85/2.8 Zuiko...

Hans