[OM] Documentation Update 08/10/98

Subject: [OM] Documentation Update 08/10/98
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:33:15 EDT
The list of found documents is growing nicely. It currently stands at 165
documents (admittedly some dupes, probably about 15 or 20), totaling over 4200
pages. If anyone is interested I can E-mail a copy of the list. It is getting
pretty long, so I'd rather not send it on the list and use all of that
bandwidth. Instead, here is a list of the major components for which we still
have no manuals located:

1. Most of the 2-digit bodies, including the OM-20, OM-30, OM-40, OM-F, OM-G,
OM-PC, OM-77, and OM-88. Also the OM-3Ti.
2. T45 flash and accessories
3. T28 flash and accessories
3. many, many lenses. We haven't found too many lens data sheets
4. Any of the Data backs

If anyone else has anything to contribute (even if it is not listed above),
please E-mail me your list, including date codes (usually at the bottom of the
last page) and number of pages. If you're interested in a copy of the complete
list, please E-mail me offline and specify if you want the Excel version (I
have version 7.0a, but can send it in earlier versions as well) or the text
version.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far. I think we will be ready
to start scanning in earnest soon!

Paul Schings
Pauls0627@xxxxxxx