Re: [OM] Oly Doc Archive update

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Doc Archive update
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:18:48 -0500
It's not too bad. You do have to pay some attention to your scanning
settings, but with the scanning modes described on the submission
guidelines, the largest manual shouldn't be more than 7 MB or so. I'm more
concerned about the raw image sizes, which are bigger than the final PDF
sizes.

The "OM-2 Instructions at a Glance" is up now, its a bit less than 1.3 MB
and 16 pages (incl covers).

I'll do the T-20 flash next, then I'm about out of manuals pertaining to
specific pieces of equipment and do some of the group manuals.

Greg