[OM] update and PenFT

Subject: [OM] update and PenFT
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:38:03 -0700

   Hello All,

     In case I missed someone that expressed interest in new items, they are
now    on our website under UPDATE. Email me privately for further questions.
     Another item. Something not related to store sales. A customer came today
   and expressed an interest in selling an item that we do not deal with. He has
   an Olympus PenFT black body, case, box, instruction manual. he can't remember
   the exact lens, but says it's f1.4. This is a half-frame camera. anyone
   interested, email me privately and I'll get you in contact with him. FYI, I
   have NOT seen this camera personally, but he says he'll bring it in for me
   to look at.

                                                     enjoy,
                                                       Brad