Re: [OM] Update to Multicoating List

Subject: Re: [OM] Update to Multicoating List
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:49:02 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 00:55:29 EDT you write:
>Hi all:
>
>I did a bit of research and editing of the Zuiko multicoating list at:
>http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/hawkins/photo/multicoat.txt

Hi all:
Thanks for the updates, Gary!  I'll incorporate them into the next
version.  Please note that I prefer for folks to send me
additions/corrections to the FAQ files and let me do the editiing.  This
policy actually saves me work in the long run, because people who
insist on editing it themselves inevitably screw up the formatting ;).
Also, it makes more sense to submit these things to me in private email,
instead of forcing the entire list to read every "here's something neat
to add to the FAQ" message (not that I get that many).  Soo... Gary...
can you send me that kind of info?  I really don't want to try to dig it
out of your post, since I might miss something.

Cheers,
--Lee