[OM] ROR on OM-mirrors?

Subject: [OM] ROR on OM-mirrors?
From: vonstahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:55:50 +0100
To my annoyance I have found out that somehow I have managed to get my
fingers way too long into my OM-4 and thus the surface of the mirror is not
as clean as I want it to be anymore.

Have anyone any experiences with using the chemical named "ROR" (Residual
Oil Remover), which has been talked about on the list sometime ago, to clean
the mirror? Or, does anyone have a good tip how to clean the mirror from
fingerprints and such in a safe and satisfying way?

Thanks in advance,

Boris von Stahl
Stockholm, Sweden