[OM] Through OM to Nirvana...

Subject: [OM] Through OM to Nirvana...
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Jul 1998 07:54:21 +1000
I've noticed that new posters on this list tend to start with "I've
been lurking for a while...".

What are we doing right that the rest of the Internet isn't?

Are OM shooters just naturally more cultured and intelligent?

It's so nice not[1] to have people blundering in and shouting without
getting to know the place first---having just ploughed through a day's
traffic on PhotoForum and photo.net the contrast is startling.

Thank you all,
                Chris.

p.s. As a special gift to those who've read this far, I know of a
        pawnshop in Brisbane that has 11 OM bodies (with lenses) in
        the $190-$400 range (1,2n,10,G,40,101).  Details on request,
        or to the list if interest is sufficient.

[1] Modulo certain recent exceptions.