[OM] Re: olympus-new stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-new stuff
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 07:06:26 EDT
Olympians -
Well I had a couple of free hours after work - and my car just droce up to the
local camera store and stopped (all by it self!)   And low and behold I saw a
300mm/F4.5 a couple of OM4t's and a winder 2 and grip 2. I don't know if I
want the 300mm lens but the winder and grip called me.
(and the price was right).

Got it home and set it up and now a whole new world has opened up.  As for the
OM4t - I called KEH and they claim to have a  really great one. (My poor OM2n
is sad) - It will be here in a few days.  Hmmmm. I have fallen in the trap you
have all worned me about - Photographer or Equipment Collector?

By the way does anyone have a TTL Auto Connector Type 4 that they want to
sell?

Ken M.

By the way the 2000 or so chromes I took of Greece and the Greek Islands are
finally starting to come in from Fuji.