Re: [OM] Oly docs and PDF

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly docs and PDF
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 21:06:23 -0400
>>Sure, let's do that -- and downsize the elderly lady or gentleman probably
in their late 50's or early 60's, who'd been faithfully doing this job
for the last 20-30 years... Hey, what's the big deal?  She/he can always
find a new job writing java code, right?

Heck, sometimes I wish we had one percent fewer scientists, and one
percent more poets...  However, Wall Street strongly disagrees with me,
so I guess I lose. :-(

Actually, we need more poets, more scientists, and fewer stockbrokers...

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com