Re: [OM] More Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] More Pro
From: Bpsterra@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:46:19 EDT
>>No video cameras, tripods, or professional photographic equipment'

>>This seems like a reasonable compromise to me--that is, as long as they
>>don't include anything with a pentaprism in the 'professional' category.

Fine for controlling access to private property, but no way would I cooperate
with this dictum in a public place.  No photos of people or private property
taken could be used for advertising or other commercial uses without releases,
anyway.  Editorial photography is protected by the First Amendment in the
U.S., no matter how much a government or private entity might wish to control
it for its own benefit.

Carl May