Re: [OM] zuiko 35mm 2.0 and 25-105 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko 35mm 2.0 and 25-105 questions
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:57:14 -0700
Concerning the little black deal on the lensmount: Mine hasn't broken and
I've had the camera since 1989.  Just don't use anything but a Zuiko on it
and it'll be fine!! <g>

As to the 35/2:  I've had this lens for about 6 years and was never real
happy with the sharpness of it, especially wide open.  Last year, I sent it
to Oly, midwest, to be looked at.  They said that apparently it was
"defective".  They replaced the front element and cleaned it up.  I've been
too busy to give it a full test since then, I'll test it soon.

george