[no subject]

From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:25:44 -0700
4`t|t|olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t|t|t|t|t|t|t|X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v2.54)

Zuiko was down from about 3:40 - 4:05pm today for unscheduled service...

I noticed an increasing amount of mail queued up today, and very slow DNS
response. Further inspection revealed a failing network card, and a hard drive
hot enough to fry an egg on... (it's about 30C here outside and even hotter
inside)

I took the opportunity to give Zuiko a new home in a spare P/200 box until I
can find a proper solution.

OM content: I took a walk across campus, took my 4T hoping to finish a roll of
slides for the school, but decided it was too d*mn hot... I know, I know - 30C
isn't that hot, but it sure seems like it when you're working and have to stare
at a nice cool lake all day...