Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:17:01 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A short note:

I second the Tarpon Springs vote, although it's not very much north of
Tampa.  When we brought the 'Finesse' back from Tampa, we spent a day
there.  Fun, and friendly people.  Shot lots of pics w/OM-2S & 35-70mm.

Places to eat:  Any Greek restaurant on Dodecanese, and Bugaboo's on
Pinellas a stone's throw south of Dodecanese.  Especially Bugaboo's.

Gotta get back to un-packing(having just moved).  Trip to Oz is still
on....

See ya.

Mahlon

-