[OM] Spacemen

Subject: [OM] Spacemen
From: Robert Ashdown <RobertA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:30:24 +1000
Hans wrote (in part):

The only defence we have is to make these
little orange devils visible, using the right equipment, like the Zuiko
20 mm macro attached to the bellows, with the 1-12 focusing screen
mounted. The survivors will be able to find each other in the smoking
ruins by using their Warrior Yell: "Zuiko! Zuiko!".

Hans! I'm very concerned. Does this mean that those of us who don't have
OM4Tis with the right screens will be unable to detect the approaching
spacemen?? What can we do? Can I use this info. to persuade all friends
and family members to donate to my OM4Ti fund immediately? the future of
the world obviously now depends on me owning the right Oly gear
immediately.

Worried
Australia