[OM] Article on OM1 reliability (was How many exposures?)

Subject: [OM] Article on OM1 reliability (was How many exposures?)
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:35:36 +0200
Hi all Olympus fans!

I finally found the article I mentioned last week. I must admit
that my memory was not entirely precise. It was not 100,000 exposures
the guy had made. It was 200,000! Sorry about that little mistake.

I have made a quick translation of the story and posted it on my
web site, http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven/ The direct link is
http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven/OMarticles.html
The page also contained a note on OM4's in space, which I also
included.

There is also a not too good, but readable, scan of the page for
those who understand danish and want the "original".

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"