Re: [OM] OM-PC

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:06:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Dave and Sue Clover wrote:

> Does anyone have information on the OM-PC?

  I own one. It has been a great camera. Mine saw heavy action in terms of
numbers of rolls run through it. I loved mine.

> Is it a dependable camera?

  Mine did well for me in heavy usage for several years (then died).

> Do the electronics hold up?

  As good as anything else, I am sure a pass through Camtech and my PC
will be ready for more.

> Does the exposure meter (3 modes) work well?

  Very well.

> I have one on trial.

  I've been thinking about buying another one. It's my favorite body
for use with bellows in macro work.

                 Doris Fang