[OM] Moon and Jupiter

Subject: [OM] Moon and Jupiter
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:48:13 +1000
I got up this morning to start the car for defrosting (-5 overnight). I
looked up and saw a half moon through the high fog. Nice halo. And Jupiter
about 1/2 a degree from the moon, shining (or more accurately, reflecting)
bright.

So I dah inside and grab the 1n and the 300 and tripod. Snap a few pictures.
What exposure? I don't have a spot meter, and no film in the 2SP. So I went
for sunny f16, and then a 2 stop overexposure. Then I arced up the PC and
got a night time exposure from Mike Covington's programme and shot a couple
of more shots. All the time in my boxer shorts.

It's not only the brass monkey that has been rendered incomplete. Heck, even
the leeches weren't that bad!

Foxy