Re: [OM] Lassen Park report

Subject: Re: [OM] Lassen Park report
From: "Dr. Matthew J. Cordery" <cordery1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:54:55 -0700
Since we seem to be continuing this thread, let's not forget to mention
that there's some really great lava flows in Northern CA. I was there for a
geology field camp in 1984 and I was happily snapping away at all the great
textures with some b/w film. Nothing worth saving but I'd go back again now
that my ability and aesthetic sense have improved. None of this is in any
national park either (though there is Lava Beds up near the the CA/OR
border).

Dr. Matthew J. Cordery                     cordery1@xxxxxxxx
Environmental Computer Applications Div.   (925) 423-6858
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
L206
P.O. Box 808
Livermore, CA 94550

A bad day in the mountains is better than a good day at work.