Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 70-210 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 70-210 lens
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:25:27 -0700

      I have this Vivitar Series One 2.8-4.0. So far I've had no complaints
   Offhand, I don't remember the price on it, but I think you're in the
ballpark
   if it's clean. as far as the OM10's, they're in the ballpark, too. But I'd
   have priced the OM10 WITH the adapter at the higher price. The adapters are
   getting scarce. you may want to look at both very close. My guess is there's
   a reason the one w/o adapter is more expensive. Compare metering, various
   shutterspeeds, etc.

                                                  enjoy,
                                                   Brad