Re: [OM] Velvia speed

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia speed
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:11:33 -0500
Yes, I use either 6x9 or 4x5 internegs, depending on which lab I send them to.
With the internegs we can keep the contrasts from building too much.  However,
I find that internegs are awful with ektachromes as they are too flat and
lifeless for me.  Fujichromes or kodachromes are not a problem though.  I don't
use Ilfochrome because no lab locally is using it.  8x10's and smaller go the
digital route.

Ken N.

Andy wrote:
P.S.  Ken, do you prefer the results you get in prints using internegs? Any
reason you don't use Ilfochrome?