Re: [OM] Graduation from being an equipment to a photography freak

Subject: Re: [OM] Graduation from being an equipment to a photography freak
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:50:40 +1000
I've sometimes worried I might actually be the former, but having seen your
list of equipment, I can see I'm a long way behind yet, although it's
probably only the size of my bank account holding me back ;-)

I'm actually quite happy with my set-up, but it remains to be seen if when I
have the 2 more lenses and the extra body I'm hankering after, I stop
searching hungrily through 2nd-hand Oly cabinets and catalogues...

Cheers

Andy