[OM] Trip Photos added

Subject: [OM] Trip Photos added
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:02:34 -0700
I finally got around to scanning a few more shots from our Vancouver Island
trip
last month. If you're interested, they're under June 98 Trip on my photo page:

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/photo.html

I plan to add more text, and remaining photos as time permits (5 more rolls to
go...)

As always, criticism welcomed.

ps: A free eyecup 1 to the first person to spot my attempts to cover up a
serious flaw in one of the shots. (hint: film speed was a problem...)

:-)