[OM] Search engine...

Subject: [OM] Search engine...
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:28:22 -0700
Some of you may have some trouble getting to web pages on Zuiko since
Sunday. Sorry, I messed up some permissions while testing things.

Anyway, after turfing all the perl based search engines due to lack of features
and/or speed, I think I've found a solution. It's called SWISH-E, and appears
run quite quickly, although it took 22 minutes to build the index for one
month's
archives. In a few days I hope to have a beta version posted...

My eyes are going square, so I'm calling it quits... 'night all. :)