Re: [OM] 6 volt for modeling lights: caveat!

Subject: Re: [OM] 6 volt for modeling lights: caveat!
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:26:59 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/98 12:30:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lindertv@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< BTW, the first real white LEDS (color temperature 8000K) have come on
 the market. Rather expensive yet, but in the near future suited for
 the perfect modeling lights, I guess. Maybe you can even use them for
 shooting, once they get powerful enough....
 Frank van Lindert. >>

Hi Frank,
Would it be possible to make a cable to connect from a Winder 2 (bottom plug-
in) to the lamps?  I realize this would be a lot of drain on the AA's.  But I
don't have room in my camera bag to always carry the big 6 volt pack.  I think
a little 8 inch cable would be handy for short time use.
BW