Re: [OM] July 4th Accessory Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] July 4th Accessory Sale
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:12:35 -0800
Dear Olympians/Zuiks:

I have stumbled on a small treasure chest of new, in-box
OM accessories -- some pretty hard to impossible to find.
Greatly encouraged by the OLY list's terrific response to my
Shipman book and the 35RC offers, I am very pleased on this
USA's 222-nd Independence Day to bring you the following items.

I urge you all to succumb to the considerable pleasure of
owning these exquisitely crafted, irresistible, yet very,
VERY useful and attractively priced OM delights. (Now, how's
that for a sales pitch?  Sickeningly sweet, huh? :-))

Moreover, the fortunate buyers will be spared the agonizing
daily plunge in the murky, shark infested waters of that
internet sewer often referred to as "eBay". (Hmm, a bit too
strong?  Oh well, I always wanted to write this sentence :-))

Pls note that all prices are in US$, and INCLUDE shipping
within the US.  Overseas shipping should be $2-4 more per
item.  Everything is sold on a FCFS basis.  Again, all the
items are brand-new, in-boxes, and with instruction sheets
where appropriate.

- TTL Auto Connecter Type 4  (have 2)    -- $ 32
- TTL Auto Connecter Type 3  (have 2)    -- $ 24
- TTL Auto Connecter T-20    (have 3)    -- $ 38
- TTL Auto Multi Connecter   (have 3)    -- $ 46
- TTL Auto Cord T2 - 0.15m               -- $ 27
- Hot Shoe 3                 (have 2)    -- $ 26

- Focusing Screen 1-4N                   -- $ 38
- Focusing Screen 1- 8                   -- $ 38
- Focusing Screen 1-10       (have 2)    -- $ 38
- Focusing Screen 1-11                   -- $ 38
- Focusing Screen 1-13                   -- $ 38

- Hood 35/2.8, 50mm          (have 2)    -- $ 10
- Hood 21/3.5, 35 shift                  -- $ 25

Thanks for your attention.  Btw, I also have quite a few
USED items: 3-4 OM bodies, several nice lenses including
a mint Zuiko 65-200/f4, a few lens hoods, a couple of
Eyecups 1, 3-4 diopter lenses, a ton of good filters, etc.

So pls feel free to inquire -- don't let those fine OLY
goodies sink in the murky, shark infested waters... oh God,
I'm repeating myself!  Time to apply those leeches you-know-
where.  Ouch, ouch, OUCH!!  Tell'em, Foxy, tell'em :-)

Cheers, and Happy July 4th to all.

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx