Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter
From: ruckfogers@xxxxxxxx (Brian E. Robinson)
Date: 3 Jul 98 22:04
>> I too have tried CH's procedure on my OM4Ti. FWIW, I observed little,
if any, change in reading when using a piece of Fuji Sensia II film. <<

Pardon me for joining in late (but I just joined the mailing list). Is
this discussion about the extra glossiness of Fuji Sensia II film and
how that screws with the OM-4T's brain?

Are there other films that do this?

I used to use Fuji film for a number of years until I actually shot Fuji
and Kodak side by side one day and decided that Kodak was more
true-to-life (in my opinion) that the Fuji. Heck, I sometimes prefer
Konika to Fuji (GASP!).

--
Posted 07/03/98 at 22:04 PST
God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise... (1 Cor