Re: [OM] RE:I'm Back and Ready to Ramble

Subject: Re: [OM] RE:I'm Back and Ready to Ramble
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 22:09:59 +0100
Kerry Dressler wrote:

> These are unfortunately NOT stories.  My respect goes out to the fellows
> who work in Australasia (Australia, Malaysia, etc) who have to work where
> LEECHES reside.  I really can't abide them.. they drop from overhanging
> vegetation onto your head or down your neck, and absolutely track you from
> afar by your body heat!

Kerry they sound vile!  I was attacked by leeches while I swam in the cold
rivers of
the Shemiran Mountains of Iran when I was younger. However, for real creepies,
ticks
worry me, whether they be in Tennessee or Scotland.

OM content: the ticks that I gathered in Scotland got me while I was lying in
long
grass with my OM1N and 200/4 trying to get a decent late afternoon shot of a
noble
Scots lady fly fishing with a beautiful black hat on.

Chris