Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #346

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #346
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:34:54 -0800
On  1 Jul 98 at 13:16, sunil manga wrote:

> The Keeper of the OLYMPUS LIST.
>
> Dear Sir,
> in the past few days, a trend is emerging where the LIST members are stating
> their professions, especially ENGINEERS. [this includes me, too.]
>
> DOES OLYMPUS appeal to ENGINEERS and their bent towards 'things mechanical &
> techhy?
> or does this OLY MPUS mania is far more wide spread and covers 'Doctors,
> Professionals, Professional Photographers, Business people, retired and young
> teenagers?
>
> A survey of LIST members would definitely show a pattern, which then can be
> diagnosed for further treatment.
>
> Any idea of the Questionairre FORMAT?

No idea... any volunteers? ;-)

I'm swamped right now...

Another item for a possible survey might be:
OM bodies and Zuiko lens listing. On the VW list I'm on, one fellow maintains
stats on the models, years, and geographical locations of the list members,
which are then posted weekly. A HUGE endeavour certainly, but it would be
interesting to know just how many members own a 35-70/3.6, or a 21/2, or ....
Of course, the numbers are posted as stats only, to protect those who may be
hoarding Zuikos... :)