[OM] OM4Ti meter

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti meter
From: jocke1s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 03:39:53 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

Am I having a meter problem with my OM4Ti?
Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet but
here is why I am unsure.

Camera mounted on tripod.

Auto: f4 1/15  I switch to Manual and get 1/30 as the right exposure.

Auto spot: 1/8+ 2/3  Manual spot 1/30.

I have mostly been taking prints and even then I had
some shots that were way of (I normally blame it on
myself though). But I had this idea *smile* that
the meter should show the same in auto and manual.
Am I wrong ?
If I am not, what could be wrong ?

I will make a 1 roll test with slide film next
week if any of you think this metering behaviuor
is strange.

Please don't let it be anything wrong with my OM.
Its so very very nice :)

Best regards
Joakim Svensson