[OM] Lens mount

Subject: [OM] Lens mount
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:21:22 +0100
I have a problem with the rear mount of a large Zuiko lens - it sometimes
does not lock correctly on to my 1.4x extender and I am a little worried
about them slipping apart and either lens or camera hitting the deck when I
am moving the combination on a tripod. The lens on its own does lock onto a
camera and the 1.4x extender locks onto other lenses, it is just this
combination for some (not obvious to the viewer!) reason. It seems I would
have a bigger problem if I wanted to replace the front mount of the
extender.

Is it possible to swap the rear mount of one lens for another?

I have a spare 50mm/f1.8 which has sticky diaphragm which I use for a loupe
which would be perfect for the job.

Thanks for any useful advice, David