Re:[OM] Olympus Petition

Subject: Re:[OM] Olympus Petition
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:18:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Denton Taylor wrote:

> Tomoko, are you listening???

  Well, let's not burden Tomoko with every idea floated around here,
though a commemorative piece of hardware (and, please, not a Leitz-like
 "Mack-Daddy-Edition" OM-3ti anodized in gold with Louis Vuitton alligator
covering!) is a great idea, but IMHO, it should be a working addition to
the existing group, and I am against the 200 Macro because it is a pretty
specialized item. Whatever it is, I believe it should hold to the
OM-Maitani design ideology and be the smallest (and best, hey, we're used
to it!) of its kind. I would love an XA-like camera with a 28/2.0 or
24/2.8 and a regular hotshoe (as the new Leica Minilux is rumoured to have),
 plus (let's get greedy) a jewel-like 80-200/2.8 or /3.5.

                               *= Doris Fang =*