Re: [OM] Beattie focus screens on 2N

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie focus screens on 2N
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:01:29 +0200
C.H.Ling wrote:
[...]
> > Light coming in thru the viewfinder eyepiece can, of course, cause
> > problems
[...]
> For our glasses wearer, may be we have to wear a hat to reduce the light
> entering the eyepiece. [...]

Well, this MAY add to the quality of the photos taken, but it WILL
certainly add to the style of the photographer ;-)
I could imagine myself with my 'vintage' OM, a 'Borsalino' and a
trenchcoat (the flipped up collar giving additional protection from
backlight scatter). Humphrey Bogart wasn't wearing glasses, was he?

Cheers,
Soenke, Hamburg