Re: [OM] OM SPECS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM SPECS
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:11:25 -0700
Yes, I did this.  Homebrew shutter tester. Some ICs, crystal, 7-segment displays
and a photocell.  Works pretty good.  It told me that my OMs had very little
shutter error (except the 4t at 1/2000 had a large error ( I can't remember the
numbers)).  But it also told me what I suspected ( and what prompted me to build
the thing in the first place): that my lenses for my Mamiya C-330 (all those
lenses have leaf shutters built in) had LARGE error, sometimes up to 50%.

george