Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop 5

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop 5
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:29:18 +0200
marc simon wrote:

> Richard,
> I'm also, like you an happy user of Picture Publisher from a long time and
> I appreciate it's usability and it's power.

I´ve a very good book, how to do basic image manipulation with PS (Real
World Photoshop 3) and the funy thing is, many things they explain are
much more easy to do with Picture Publisher.

> And the price is affordable for
> "non professionals"?here the price of Photoshop is a lot more than a second
> hand OM4Ti?
> marc

The "official" price of PS in Germany is more like the price for a new
OM-4Ti.

OM content: I replaced an non existent 17mm shift lens with PP, to
straighten converging lines on architecture pictures I took with an OM.

Richard