Re: [OM] No. 357 Vs. No. EPX76

Subject: Re: [OM] No. 357 Vs. No. EPX76
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:57, "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Some of you might be interested in Eveready's response to my query about the
>difference between the EPX76 and the 357 battery.

Now you have done it.  The topic of *76 vs. *357 battery types
discussion was raised by me back in early February and we beat
it to death (and I am sure it was discussed before that).  The
conclusion is now summarized in the Olympus FAQ.  Since these
are both labeled as SR44 batteries, it would have been much
more useful if the answer can be boiled down to one of the
following:
a) *76 and *357 perform the same in an OM-xx camera; or
b) *76 (or *357) performs better than *357 (or *76) in an OM-xx
   camera; or
c) We don't have any real evidence to say if there is any
   difference in performances between the *76 and *357.

With appologies to Lee, I didn't mean to re-open the topic,
just following up since it was brought up by someone else :-).
        -Dan