[OM] No. 357 Vs. No. EPX76

Subject: [OM] No. 357 Vs. No. EPX76
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:57:52 -0700
Some of you might be interested in Eveready's response to my query about the
difference between the EPX76 and the 357 battery.

Regards,
John Austin

Dear John,

I do apologize for the length of time it has taken to research your
inquiry.

The No. 357 uses a potassium hydroxide electrolyte system and is
designed principally for continuous low drains with periodic high drain
pulse demands for periods of one to two years.

The No. EPX76 is a photographic battery designed to provide constant
voltage on periodic high drain pulses with or without a low drain
background current.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.  Should you have further
questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Christy
Energizer Consumer Relations