Re: FW: [OM] Golden Rule...

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Golden Rule...
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 05:13:55 -0400
Kris wrote:

>When I tried to set it manually to 1/60, the flash would not
>fire.  Should I purchase a $40 TTL cord?  What are the connectors
>on each end of this cord?

There are TTL cords that directly fit the hot shoe; if your flash is a
T20 you must also buy the T20 TTL connector, which is not easy to find;
besides this combination is IMO too expensive for a camera that doesn't
support TTL flash control. Try to resolve the existing PC cord problem.
There is probably some loose connection; some PC busses don't fit too
tightly and need some bending.

Hans