Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple (and question on TTL connector caps)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple (and question on TTL connector caps)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 07:21:08 -0600
At 07:00 PM 6/5/98 +1000, Dr. Peter Gilbert wrote:

[BIG snip]

>Can I ask what people do with the silly little caps off the front of the
>OM4/4Ti that cover the TTL flash socket, when they have one of the OM TTL
>Autocords attached?

I have a small plastic film canister in one corner of my Lowe bag's top which
is specifically designated for "doo-dads" that temporarily come off of various
points on cameras, winders, etc.  Because they rattle every time I flip open my
case, I'm always reminded that they're there.  Plastic caps, motor drive
covers, etc. go in there.  I use a Kodak film canister because they've always
had very positive snap-on tops which are almost impossible to accidentally
remove if dropped, whacked, or whatever.

Garth