Re: [OM] super-wide angles

Subject: Re: [OM] super-wide angles
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 20:40:13 -0600
Matthew,
        I have a Spiratone 20mm in Olympus Mount that I use a lot with my OM-4.
The 24mm is very nice, but the 20mm is just that touch out from there. I
find it sharp from a few inches to thirty feet or so when stopped down to
f16, and it has very nice out of focus qualities. I use it most days, and
have decided that it is one lens I must have in Canon mount as well.
Distortion is very low, and the usual fish eye is absent in this lens.

Regards,

Bryant