Re: [OM] OLY LIST APPRECIATION SALE!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OLY LIST APPRECIATION SALE!!
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 22:27:43 -0400
Hi Paul,
I'd like to order the following items. Please apply the 15 0iscount.
Thanks,
George

Hot Shoe 1                  (used)      18

Focusing Screens 2-4,2-13               42  one 2-4 screen and one   2-13
screen @ $42 ea

Camera Grip 1 (for OM-2S,3,4,4T )       17

OLYMPUS Soft Cases- "OM" Cameras (3 ea)  8.50

PvT, Let me know if any questions.
Let me know if you no longer have my VISA number. I'll send it.
Dont forget the discount and free shipping.
George

George Sears
Rt 5, Box 805
Gray, GA  31032