Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Release 3

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Release 3
From: "Ian M. Stewart" <ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 22:28:05 +0100
Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
kindly reminded us:
> To all those who have waited patiently for the next release, my apologies for
> making you wait for so long.  Release 3 of the Gallery is now on-line,
> featuring a complete re-working of the underlying >
> We now have 27 contributors under 25 subpages, and well over one-hundred
> photographs.  Three of the newest contributors (in no particular order of
> importance) are: Gary Schloss, George M. Anderson an>
> Some of this stuff's truly awe-inspiring.  If I felt the quality of my work
> could have been improved upon before, now I think I should just burn
> everything I've ever taken and start over again.  8^> >
> That URL again:
>
>    http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

Thanks for all the work Garth, I have not yet been able to appreciate
it as I connect from a monochrome LCD laptop, with occasional
connection to a poor low res. colour (color) monitor.

However, I am on Friday due to get my new all singing all dancing PII
266MHz etc etc with 15 inch colour monitor and windoze 95!  Guess
which web site will be my first visit?!!

Thanks again,

--
Ian  <IMS>
                  OM Tyro - please point my lens in the right direction.