RE: [OM] InfraRed photos with OM4

Subject: RE: [OM] InfraRed photos with OM4
From: Christophe GLAUDEL <cglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 16:58:11 +0200

-----Message d'origine-----
De:     Chmielewski, Artur [SMTP:AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date:   vendredi 29 mai 1998 16:19
À:      olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet:  [OM] InfraRed photos with OM4

Hi!
I have seen the FAQ chapter mentioning the Olympus' problems with Kodak
HIE B&W film (due to dimmed film plate) but I would like to know if
anybody has really experienced this problem in his life.
[Christophe GLAUDEL]  actually, there is a problem with the film plate (I had),
the idea I had was to put a strip of technical pan between the film and the
plate. T_pan is the thinner estar film I know and the deepest black (Dmax) .
Simply wrap the sheet-film about the plate folding two times the film ( at each
extremity of the film plate). Install the TPan sheet by translation among the
film plate. There is no scratches along the film. only around the perforations,
where the plate press the film on the two brushed rails (silvered) parts of the
body on what the film is set (Sorry for this strange explanations but I 'm
french and the technical words are not well known to me)
If you want to see some IR picts made with customised om4, let me your email
and I will notify you by mail when my site will be aviable
Maybe this
simply works? I would appreciate every response.
What about the sensitivity of this film?
[Christophe GLAUDEL]  10 to 20 ISO on daylight using
Does it need a special filter?
[Christophe GLAUDEL]  wratten 87 c
Thanx and Regards,
[Christophe GLAUDEL]  and developp in D76 / ID11 stock solution 11 min 30 s
20°c 68°F
Artur

Christophe Glaudel
FlashGordon - Web Studio : l'e-contenu multimedia
Graphic Design - Animation - Video - 3D - QuicktimeVR - RealSpace VR - for the
Websites
Flashgordon @ <Netforce> Corp
35. rue des Petits Champs - 75001 Paris - France
Tél. : 01 42 60 92 92 - Fax. : 01 42 60 58 00

<<application/ms-tnef>>