Re: [OM] Olympus Mju-1 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Mju-1 problem
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:17:01 +0200
I almost forgot that the Mju-1 was Oly... *shameful blush*

I have a 5-yr old Mju-1, which has recently started messing up my shots.
Previously all the shots have been "great" - sharp, perfect exposure, all
that stuff. But now they are all dark, murky, *sigh* hardly worth the paper
they`re printed on. I`ve changed batteries, and it has (somewhat) helped -
but I still get those dark shots that I never used to have.

Has the darkness become darker?
Is there something wrong with my beloved p&s?
Should I simply get a flash for the EE2 and use that instead?

On a happier note, I was out shooting a Velvia with the OM4 and (for the
first time) tried shooting manual, guessing the exposures. And it worked!
(though to be honest, it was a gloriously sunny day and the f/16 rule did
help a bit... :-)

take care,

Siri.

mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010 4635 fax: +47 9030 6420