[OM] Olympus Mju-1 problem

Subject: [OM] Olympus Mju-1 problem
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 18:12:12 +0100
Not Olympus OM, I know, but someone may be able to help me with a problem
compact.

My wife's Olympus Mju-1 (what are these called in the US?) will not wind a
film on. On closing the back the motor whirrs but with no result - the film
does not move and the display shows empty when the motor stops. Exactly the
same thing happens when I force a film rewind - the motor whirrs but the
film doesn't move.

When I open the back with the motor running and no film in I can see
nothing moving at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks, David