[OM] 400mm telephoto lens available

Subject: [OM] 400mm telephoto lens available
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:35:16 -0400
A contact thru a different mailing list (Astrophotographers) has a Tamron
400mm f/4 lens available.  Directly copied from his email to me, he says:

It's a Tamron Adaptall-2 mount, so it can be adapted to any 35mm
mount. What I have is a Nikon mount, but for about $35 you can
switch the mount to any other type of mount.
I'm selling the lens with a custom-made drop-in Deep-Sky filter,
a couple of blank filter rings for making your own filters, and a
mounting block and front brace which keeps this long, heavy lens
from shifting as the mount tracks. The lens came with a matching
1.4x teleconverter, and I'll include that too. It comes with a
shoulder carrying case as well. Everything is in excellent
condition; price for the works is $2000.

If interested, please contact Wil Milan directly at:
mailto:wmilan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Astrophoto web site:
http://www.psn.net/~airdigital/astrophoto.html