Re: [OM] lense elements?

Subject: Re: [OM] lense elements?
From: "Rajesh Rekhraj (Attachments)" <rxr9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 01:42:10 -0400
John, this element is the element on the back of the tube. After you
unscrew the rear tube (set of glasses), it is the front glass of this rear
set. This is the glass that is at the front which can be taken out by
removing a ring.
To make things clearer, the rear set of lenses consists of 3 pieces of
glass. It is the THICKEST glass amoung the three.
here is a simple diagram (X) is the lense element I need

FRONT of lense  {Front assy}  {middle assy}  {(X) () ()} REAR of lense
                                           rear assy

John if you want I can take a picture of it using my digital camera and
send it to u via e-mail. let me know. Thanks!

Rajesh