Re: [OM] Screens again/Beatty

Subject: Re: [OM] Screens again/Beatty
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 15:18:56 +1000
Accvording to their web site, the light is focussed to the eyepiece. The
sensors are not in the same spot as the eyepiece (or else you couldn't see
throught it), but out to the side. The light at the side is only a bit
brighter than a normal screen, while the eyepiece is heaps brighter. Or so
their websight said. I don't know what the address is now, try
www.beattie.com

Foxy